Subject: Re:Re: cannot execute cmd at cisco pix

Re:Re: cannot execute cmd at cisco pix

From: shengqi158 <shengqi158_at_163.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 12:36:03 +0800 (CST)

Thanks for your reply.
In my tests,I found a funny thing thing. When I use the example code ssh2_exec to login the remote pix host,the pix's terminal is still exist and I can input other command likes "enable","show version" and so.However,when I use the example code ssh2_exec to login other host(not pix system), the remote host's terminal disappeared.So I think the pix's implemention of ssh2's channel is different from standard ssh2's channel.