Subject: Re: SFTP issues

Re: SFTP issues

From: Salvador Fandino <sfandino_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 18:34:23 +0100

On 02/23/2012 05:28 PM, Peter Stuge wrote:
> Salvador Fandino wrote:
>> problems when his transfers go over
>> 1.5GB using Net::SSH2 compiled against libssh2 1.2.8.
>
> You have to send more information. "It doesn't work" is impossible to
> act on. Send logs. Send packet dumps. Actually with libssh2 they are
> one and the same.
>
> It's impossible to help without any information.

Did you read the part where I said I am planning to write a proper bug
report? Just that it is going to take me some time to get rid of the
Perl layer.

All that I am suggesting is that, while you are working on a similar
problem, you use bigger files for testing.

In any case, if you don't mind the Perl layer, I can send a full
description of how to reproduce the problem.