Subject: ANNOUNCE: libssh2 version 1.4.1

ANNOUNCE: libssh2 version 1.4.1

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 22:53:22 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends,

I'm happy to tell you that I've just uploaded libssh2 1.4.1 to the web site
where it sits waiting for you as usual:

         http://www.libssh2.org/

libssh2 1.4.1

This release includes the following bugfixes:

  o build error with gcrypt backend
  o always do "forced" window updates to avoid corner case stalls
  o aes: the init function fails when OpenSSL has AES support
  o transport_send: Finish in-progress key exchange before sending data
  o channel_write: acknowledge transport errors
  o examples/x11.c: Make sure sizeof passed to read operation is correct
  o examples/x11.c:,Fix suspicious sizeof usage
  o sftp_packet_add: verify the packet before accepting it
  o SFTP: preserve the original error code more
  o sftp_packet_read: adjust window size as necessary
  o Use safer snprintf rather then sprintf in several places
  o Define and use LIBSSH2_INVALID_SOCKET instead of INVALID_SOCKET
  o sftp_write: cannot return acked data *and* EAGAIN
  o sftp_read: avoid data *and* EAGAIN
  o libssh2.h: Add missing prototype for libssh2_session_banner_set()

This release would not have looked like this without help, code, reports and
advice from friends like these:

  Armen Babakhanian, Paul Howarth, Matthew Booth, Steven Dake, Peter Stuge,
  Matt Lawson, Tom Weber, Alexander Lamaison

         Thanks! (and sorry if I forgot to mention someone)