Subject: Re: Permissions problem with mod_sftp

Re: Permissions problem with mod_sftp

From: Will Cosgrove <will_at_panic.com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 12:56:03 -0700

Hi Alex,
The host company has since changed its configuration and is no longer exhibiting the issue. I've gotten at least one other report of the same behavior, but have not confirmed what host company the user is using. I am working with host and TJ Saunders (the mod_sftp author) to try and reproduce this issue and to get some logging. I'll let you know what you find.

Thanks,
Will