Subject: Re: Issue connecting to Netscreen/Juniper devices

Re: Issue connecting to Netscreen/Juniper devices

From: Benjamin Krajmalnik <bkrajmalnik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 19:13:37 -0600

Connected from a FreeBSD box using OpenSSH 4.5.
Either option (-t and -T) worked fine.
The one difference I can see is that the windows build which I am
running is built with libcrypt (it is the latest windows binary which
was available - 1.2.7) whereas the OpenSSH on FreeBSD is built with
OpenSSL.

Only difference between both methods was that -t gave me e "--- more
---" prompt between pages, whereas -T just displayed all rows from a
command without stopping.