Subject: Re: Issue connecting to Netscreen/Juniper devices

Re: Issue connecting to Netscreen/Juniper devices

From: Benjamin Krajmalnik <bkrajmalnik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 00:07:46 -0600

Hi Guenther,

Thank you very much for the build. Unfortunately, the way I have it
coded is still giving me an error "Unable to complete request for
channel request_pty(error code -22).
I wonder if anyone has been able to get it to connect, maybe using a
different set of API calls.

Peter, the build Guenther was so kind to point me to uses OpenSSL so
it now was an even comparison. As mentioned, I am able to access the
firewall via SSH with OpenSSH, putty, SecureCRT - pretty much every
client I have tried so far. libssh2 with the sequence of commands I
documented above is failing.