Subject: Re: Reg Core dump in libssh2 with SFTP in main_arena () from /lib64/libc.so.6 (fwd)

Re: Reg Core dump in libssh2 with SFTP in main_arena () from /lib64/libc.so.6 (fwd)

From: Alexander Lamaison <swish_at_lammy.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 11:12:03 +0100

On 12 June 2012 10:40, Ganga <gangabhavanip_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Daniel and Team,
>
> The libssh2 version we are using is  libssh2-1-0.19.0
>
> This core dump is occuring very rarely. So as suggested below are the
> flow of calls we are using in our code.
>
> Please provide some workaround.

That version number looks a bit wierd but it seems to be version 0.19,
a pre-release version that is five years old! There is absolutely no
hope of us fixing or providing a workaround for code that old. Please
try a recent version of libssh2, preferably the latest git HEAD.

Alex

--
Swish - Easy SFTP for Windows Explorer (http://www.swish-sftp.org)