Subject: Visual C++ 2010 Express edition cannot open and convert libssh2 win32 project file

Visual C++ 2010 Express edition cannot open and convert libssh2 win32 project file

From: Noah <n0ahz0rk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 13:49:07 +1000
Hi,

Not sure if others have this problem, but I have tried to open the C:\libssh2-1.4.2\win32\libssh2.dsp file (as per the instruction in
Andrei Jakab's Using libcurl with SSH support in Visual Studio 2010 [PDF] - referring to the link on http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/ ) with my Visual C++ 2010 Express edition, and I do get the prompt that advises the project will have to be converted, but after that I get no error messages, and no project is open in the IDE.

I don't have the retail version of Visual Studio 2010.

I'd appreciate if anyone knows where to look for any further error messages or logging - of if anyone has found and overcome this same issue, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew.