Subject: Re: Transfering files

Re: Transfering files

From: Paul Radaz <radazi16_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 20:23:48 +0200

Looks like a this:
LIBSSH2_SFTP *sftp_session;
sftp_session = libssh2_sftp_init(C_server->session);

C_server->session is second LIBSSH2_SESSION for C_server (its connected,
handshaked and authentificated) - yes, I am using "data pump function"
between sockets like in direct_tcpip.c example. Works fine, I can download
files by scp or execute commands but my problem is if I want to create sftp
session for this private C_server.