Subject: Re: release-time !?

Re: release-time !?

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 06:47:43 +0200

Marc Hörsken wrote:
> I never heard back from Peter regarding the changes he wanted to do
> before merging my own changes.

You misremembered what I said, and misrepresented me, which no doubt
is what caused Daniel to take really inappropriate action.

I wrote that I *have already made* the changes but not pushed them.

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Thanks. I've pushed this patch now.

Seriously - how about not being so f-ing eager to add anything and
everything new just because it exists WHEN YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT
THERE IS MORE TO THE STORY?

Can you understand that I get upset when people ignore my
communication and my work? :\

It really feels like you have wasted my efforts, and the worst part
is that you can't really do much to fix it now.