Subject: sharing knownhosts structures between sessions

sharing knownhosts structures between sessions

From: Nicolas Martyanoff <khaelin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 19:24:17 +0100

(re-sending now that I subscribed to the ml)

Hi,

LIBSSH2_KNOWNHOSTS is currently associated with a session. When using
multiple sessions, it means loading the knownhost file for each session which
is redundant. What would be the clean way to avoid this issue ?

From what I can read, the session pointer is only used by knownhosts function
to log errors. In that case, it could be useful to add a function to change
the session a knownhost structure is associated with.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Martyanoff
http://wandrian.net