Subject: Patches for Windows, Wincng, Visual Studio

Patches for Windows, Wincng, Visual Studio

From: Bob Kast <bob_2824_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 17:36:42 -0400

Attached are all of the mods I've made to libssh2 for use in Windows and
Visual Studio.

I hope most of them should be pretty clear, but I have a couple of notes:

0001-Add-Visual-Studio-2013-solution-project-files.patch:

I understand that you are working on a cmake system that will create Visual
Studio project files. Until that time, I have a patch that includes project
files for VS2013. It can be something temporary or it can be something used
as a model for creating the cmake files.

0001-Use-secure-versions-of-CRT-library.patch:

Libssh2 uses deprecated versions of the run-time library. This patch updates
that so they use the secure versions. For my changes to correctly compile on
non-Windows systems, you need to add the following defines. I was not sure
where these should be added:

#define SNPRINTF snprintf
#define VSNPRINTF vsnprintf

Thanks for all your help,