Subject: Re: Multiple channels and epoll(7)

Re: Multiple channels and epoll(7)

From: Eduardo Silva <edsiper_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 23:24:48 -0600

>> I don't see anything obviously wrong with what you described. The
>> problem is likely in the details somewhere..
>>
>> How do you know that you loose channel notifications?
>
> In order to simplify the problem explanation, i wrote a test case, any
> input is welcome:
>
> https://github.com/edsiper/libssh2_channels
>
> more details on the README file.

== UPDATE ==

I fixed the channels problem, i was setting the Listener queue to 1,
increased to 64 and fixed the concurrency problem:

listener = libssh2_channel_forward_listen_ex(session, "localhost",

remote_wantport,

&remote_listenport, 64);

but there is a remaining problem, when i get the notification that
some data is available, after try to accept a channel and then read
all channels, i need a timeout in the event loop to re-check if
something was pending. Still wondering how to avoid that re-check.

--
Eduardo Silva
http://edsiper.linuxchile.cl