Subject: Re: Allow authentication to be passed in memory - blast from the past

Re: Allow authentication to be passed in memory - blast from the past

From: David Calavera <david.calavera_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 20:58:38 -0700

I cleaned up some warnings that I detected and put together another patch:

https://github.com/calavera/libssh2/commit/2b75806bc60116af5b834508abc9bfc3a9039cb5.patch

I also created a macro for the initial prototype:

+#define libssh2_userauth_publickey_frommemory(session, username, publickey, \
+ privatekey, passphrase) \
+ libssh2_userauth_publickey_frommemory_ex((session), (username), \
+ (unsigned int)strlen(username), \
+ (publickey), \
+ (unsigned int)strlen(publickey), \
+ (privatekey), \
+ (unsigned int)strlen(privatekey), \
+ (passphrase))

I just realized that I didn't apply the changes for the documentation of
this new authentication. I'll add it shortly.

I'd really appreciate some feedback.

Cheers,
David