Subject: libssh2 in Javascript

libssh2 in Javascript

From: Nava Whiteford <new_at_sgenomics.org>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 10:23:29 -0500

Hi all,

Over the past few weeks I've been playing with libssh2 and Emscripten in
order to port libssh2 to Javascript. I don't know if this has been done
before, but it was an interesting project for me. I've released a proof of
concept web based ssh client here:

www.minaterm.com

I'd recommend the "Eliza" demo to get an idea of how well it works, other
connections are routed over Tor. The code is also available in github:

http://github.com/new299/jterm

Though I'm sure it's quite cringe-worthy. However I wanted to push it out
and see if anyone else is interested in it before devoting further time to
the project.

Comments most welcome off-list (or if appropriate on-list).

Thanks,

Nava