Subject: [libssh2] #295: latest libssh2 library with support 64 bit architecture fails to authenticate with public key (RSA) libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfile

[libssh2] #295: latest libssh2 library with support 64 bit architecture fails to authenticate with public key (RSA) libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfile

From: libssh2 Trac <trac_at_libssh2.stuge.se>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 09:18:28 -0000

#295: latest libssh2 library with support 64 bit architecture fails to
authenticate with public key (RSA) libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfile
--------------------+--------------------
 Reporter: ios3 | Owner:
     Type: defect | Status: new
   Blocks: |
 It's working fine with older version of library to ssh with public key.
 But for same key If i tried to ssh it fails to authenticate and returns
 -18(LIBSSH2_ERROR_AUTHENTICATION_FAILED) in function
 "libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfile(session, username, publickey,
 privatekey, passphrase)". What's wrong with new version of library?
 I am using it in iOS application. I am using version 1.4.3

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.libssh2.org/ticket/295>
libssh2 <https://trac.libssh2.org/>