Subject: Re: 'watch' libssh2 on github

Re: 'watch' libssh2 on github

From: Will Cosgrove <will_at_panic.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 07:57:39 -0700

Thanks for doing all the leg work on this, it is appreciated.

As time allows I will be committing some of the updates we've made over the years, but I was wondering what to do about commits that break binary compatibility. Should we (you?) create a 1.6 branch to commit bigger changes to? For example, the known hosts error values I submitted yesterday could live there. Furthermore, I have sha256 kex support but is also binary incompatible.

Thoughts?

Will