Subject: Libssh2 channel read issue using with pty request

Libssh2 channel read issue using with pty request

From: Kishore Av <scorpionkish_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 00:05:56 +0530

Hello sir,
Thanks for all kind responses.
Here is my observation and doubts,
I using libssh2_channel_request_pty tried with asci, vanilla, vt-100
terminal types.
After writing the data,
I used looping to read data (libssh2_chnnel_read)until "data available in
channel" using libssh2 poll read api.
actual data size is 68kb, but it reads 10240 bytes. Even if i try to
increase the buffet size, it exactly reading 10240.

For some commands, I'm not getting any read response as i getting when i
execute manually.

Can any one suggest me the idea how i need to implement this problem.

Expected: should read actual bytes, say 68kb for show logging.