Subject: RE: Building libssh2 in Windows using CMAKE

RE: Building libssh2 in Windows using CMAKE

From: Mark Anthony Santos <MarkAnthony.Santos_at_infor.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 08:30:47 +0000

Hi Alex,

Thanks for quick response.

I already did that. I ran CMake in the parent directory of ‘src’ which is the libssh2 itself but I’m still seeing the same problem.

Here’s my terminal.

Where :

C:\libssh2-master - is where I saved my downloaded libssh2 from github
C:\libssh2-master\src - is the location of the source code

C:\libssh2-master>cmake C:\libssh2-master\src
-- Building for: Visual Studio 10 2010
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:40 (include):
  include could not find load file:

    CheckFunctionExistsMayNeedLibrary

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:44 (include):
  include could not find load file:

    CheckNonblockingSocketSupport

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:45 (include):
  include could not find load file:

    SocketLibraries

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:209 (add_feature_info):
  Unknown CMake command "add_feature_info".

See also "C:/libssh2-master/src/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

Regards,
Mark