Subject: Re: Valgrind reports unitialized data in 'scp_write_nonblock' example

Re: Valgrind reports unitialized data in 'scp_write_nonblock' example

From: Jarkko Palviainen via libssh2-devel <libssh2-devel_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 12:28:56 +0000

I have built and tested several vanilla libssh2 versions with the mentioned
example: versions from 1.4.3 to 1.6.0 produces many "uninitialized data"
warnings. Release 1.7.0 does not produce warnings or errors (just this one
example).

It appears that distros have patched most of these issues in their
maintained versions so I could report it for releases that haven't yet
upgraded to 1.7.

- Jarkko