Subject: Small AES patches for src/crypt.c

Small AES patches for src/crypt.c

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 12:16:07 +0000

Hi all,

I'm doing some work on the library and for now I have the attached
three small patches for the AES part of crypt.c.

In a later patch I'll add a common CTR mode, so that backends only
need to provide CBC. I see some work in this direction already.

I'm working on my axTLS branch, it isn't done yet, but it does work.

I am thinking to add some basic algorithm code into libssh2 itself, to
enable a build without any dependencies at all. (At the cost of a reduced
algorithm set; only MD5, SHA1, SHA2, AES, RSA, DH, maybe ChaCha later.)

It would not be high performance, but high convenience. What do you think?