Subject: Re: Time to pull together 1.9?

Re: Time to pull together 1.9?

From: Will Cosgrove <will_at_panic.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 09:56:28 -0700

Definitely think it’s time.

Beyond a couple of nice PRs that haven’t been verified yet (thinking of agent forwarding specifically) it’s in good shape and people are wanting an official release.

A co-worker of mine will be looking at the agent forwarding code soon and I have ETM and ChaChaPoly 20 code to submit back to the project when time allows. Perhaps the next release could come quicker than 2 years. :-)

Cheers,
Will