Subject: SSH client is not reading full data if executed command generates big output

SSH client is not reading full data if executed command generates big output

From: Subrata Dasgupta <subrata_usha_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 27 Oct 2018 20:00:16 -0000

Hi All,I am new to libssh2.I am using the example program SmallSimpleSSH.c to simulate a SSH client terminal to execute several commands. Please find the attached code.Normally program is working fine. But when output of the remotely executed program is very big then the client is not able to read all the data. Seems server is sending the partial data and then the command prompt. But if I connect the same server using PUTTY and execute the same command then PUTTY terminal is showing &quot;more&quot; at the end of terminal and wait for my &quot;return&quot; key press.My objective is to read all the output of the command without blocking on &quot;more&quot; ( means &quot;return&quot; key press). How can I achieve this ? Please help.ThanksSubrata