Subject: Re: How to get file descriptor of channel?

Re: How to get file descriptor of channel?

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 07:36:08 +0200

It's the same filedescriptor you gave in libssh2_session_startup. SSH multiplexes all channels over the same encrypted connection.

See also libssh2_session_blocking_directions() and libssh2_session_set_blocking().

note: libssh2 prefers you use your preferred event loop (select, poll etc). There is a simple event handler provided in libssh2_poll, but it's deprecated and should preferably not be used.

----- Ursprungsmeddelande -----