Subject: [patch] fix X11 forwarding example reuse after free

[patch] fix X11 forwarding example reuse after free

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 09:25:40 +0200

mån 2011-08-15 klockan 22:48 +0200 skrev Daniel Stenberg:
> On Mon, 15 Aug 2011, Arvid Picciani wrote:
>
> >> Reworked patch attached.
> >
> > Nice work
>
> Yes, I agree. I'd like to release 1.2.9 first though as a pure bugfix release
> and then merge Henrik's work into mainline and work towards a 1.3.0.

Regarding bugfixes you may want to merge

Avoid reuse after free when closing X11 channels
https://github.com/hno/libssh2/commit/fa02d23111821a3e2949c6c7f646e064f3b71e1f

And perhaps this keepalive fix as well, but is is not yet complete

Make libssh_keepalive_send a blocking call to avoid corrupting the
transport if the socket becomes saturated while sending the
keep-alive.
https://github.com/hno/libssh2/commit/21ffe0c2ba64dc98a67c635d0c903a93064b015e

the latter still do not handle non-blocking mode well due to buffers
being stack allocated, and there is similar non-blocking issues at a
couple of other places:

Add FIXME markers where _libssh2_transport_send is used badly
https://github.com/hno/libssh2/commit/b64b1813158c16e0506ec96fbc89d134d82d330e

Regards
Henrik