Subject: [patch] fix X11 forwarding example reuse after free

[patch] fix X11 forwarding example reuse after free

From: Henrik Nordström <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 09:25:40 +0200

mån 2011-08-15 klockan 22:48 +0200 skrev Daniel Stenberg:
> On Mon, 15 Aug 2011, Arvid Picciani wrote:
> >> Reworked patch attached.
> >
> > Nice work
> Yes, I agree. I'd like to release 1.2.9 first though as a pure bugfix release
> and then merge Henrik's work into mainline and work towards a 1.3.0.

Regarding bugfixes you may want to merge

Avoid reuse after free when closing X11 channels

And perhaps this keepalive fix as well, but is is not yet complete

Make libssh_keepalive_send a blocking call to avoid corrupting the
transport if the socket becomes saturated while sending the

the latter still do not handle non-blocking mode well due to buffers
being stack allocated, and there is similar non-blocking issues at a
couple of other places:

Add FIXME markers where _libssh2_transport_send is used badly