Subject: [libssh2] Ordinal 55 can not be found in zlib1.dll AND libssh2 used for server.

[libssh2] Ordinal 55 can not be found in zlib1.dll AND libssh2 used for server.

From: Tom Marynowski <tom.marynowski_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 16:20:19 -0500

Hello,

Finally, after adding some include, external file, library, I have
compile libssh2.dll, and scp example.
And SCP.exe work fine, but without zlib, small victory!
I have read all simple examples.

1) I don’t understand the difference between socket blocking and non
blocking. Scp while always connect server on port 22.

2) I have seen only example for client not for server (if I have no
forget some think). I think yes but, can i create a small server capable
scp (send , recv) with libssh2 for my client? If yes, could someone
outline the procedure for me, or post a small example.

3) if I compile libssh2.dll with zlib, if I execute scp.exe. I have error:
*Ordinal 55* can not be found in zlib1.dll

How to fixe that , I use official zlib gnuwin32.
setup . Complete package, except sources
setup Sources
from : http:// gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/*zlib*.htm

Thanks