Subject: SCP upload failure

SCP upload failure

From: Jeremy Knope <jerome_at_ambrosiasw.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:43:10 -0400

I'm having issues with SCP uploading, I'm testing with a 25MB file
which seems to get almost the full way then things seem to block or
bail out early, the file is usually corrupt/unfinished (zip in this
case, won't unzip)

this is uploading to a OS X Server on a local network, so far it seems
to work fine to a remote linux based server though, but failed against
a local linux VM.

what seems to happen is in the loop to write the data to the scp
channel, it will get part way through and return 0 bytes written
before it's finished all the data to write. in the scp_write.c
example this causes it to start finishing up, then hang on waiting for
the channel to close.

any thoughts?

--
Jeremy Knope / Software Developer / Ambrosia Software, Inc. -- http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/