Subject: libssh2-devel post from mariama.bachamohng@live.com requires approval

libssh2-devel post from mariama.bachamohng@live.com requires approval

From: <libssh2-devel-owner_at_cool.haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 06:55:29 +0200

following mailing list posting:

    List: libssh2-devel_at_cool.haxx.se
    From: mariama.bachamohng_at_live.com
    Subject: Assalamu'alaikum wr. wb.
    Reason: Post by non-member to a members-only list

At your convenience, visit:

    http://cool.haxx.se/cgi-bin/mailman/admindb/libssh2-devel

to approve or deny the request.

attached mail follows:

From: Mrs Mariam Abacha
Kano. Northern Nigeria.
E;MAIL mariamabachamoh_at_gmail.com

Dear Sir,

Bismillâhi-r-Rahmâni-r-Rahîm,

Our letter to (Invest our funds with you) was submitted to you some time ago (December 2008 and early MARCH 2009 respectively). Since i have not heard from you, i wanted to be sure that it was brought to your attention. i am resending a copy of my original message for your review. I will be looking forward to your reply and hope that i will have the opportunity to do business with you in the near future. Please read below the copy of our original message sent to you in July.

This letter might surprise you because i have not met in person, but I believe that you have received my correspondence, also believing that it is just a day that one gets to know somebody either in person or through correspondence. I searched out your contact today through the internet and decided to write this letter to you. My aims of writing this letter is for you to assist my family in saving our funds in your country pending our arrival in your country to
invest in business. I am Mrs Mariam and my son is Mohammed Abacha, the family of the late Gen. Sanni Abacha former Nigerian Military Head of State who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest. Since the death of my husband my family has been under restriction of movement. The civilian government of Mr. Obasanjo made things difficult for my family. The discovery of my husband's Bank Account by the Nigerian Government with Swiss Bank in which more of our family funds was lodged did not help matters.

Then the government of Mr. Obasanjo insisted that my late husband's funds in the Swiss bank should be returned back to him. I refused to do it so we went to court. Although the funds were all deposited right before my late husband became the Head of State, but the court ruled that the funds should be returned back to the government. The court also ruled that $20 Million only should be left for me and my family. It was a terrible moment for my family because Mr. Obasanjo did not permit me to do business or do investment both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria. Now, another government has come in and Mr. Obasanjo is out.

The amount of $20 Million which the court said that they should be given to my family has been released for my family. We then decided to contact you in confidence so that the funds will be transferred to your country and invested in your country. I therefore personally appeal to you seriously and religiously for your assistance to move this (US$20 Million) into your country where we believe it will be safe. We desperately want to invest
this last fund that remains for my family.

I do not want to repeat the mistake we made earlier by depositing the funds in our name and investing it in our name. That is the reason we lost almost all our investments because our name was found on it. This time, all investment will be done with your name and the funds will be transferred to your name. My family name will not be found in any of the investments.

However,My family have agreed to reward you with 40% of the total sum while 60% is to be invested on a suitable business investment in your country. We hereby guarantee you that this is not government money, it is not proceed of any illegal source, not drug money and it is not from any arms deal. Though you have to maintain high degree of confidentiality on this matter because we want to be successful in this business.

I will give you all proof of deposit and existence of money once you assured me and fully satisfied with your capability and honesty.

I hope this will be the beginning of a prosperous relationship between you and my family. Nevertheless if you are for any reason not interested, kindly inform me immediately so that i will look for another person.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.
Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Mariam Abacha (Wife of the deceased)

attached mail follows:

Mailman will discard the held message. Do this if the message is
spam. If you reply to this message and include an Approved: header
to the list. The Approved: header can also appear in the first line
of the body of the reply.