Subject: Re: Character conversion for sftp

Re: Character conversion for sftp

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 16:24:18 +0200

Hi Nagasekhar,

NAGASEKHAR BHUVANAGIRI wrote:
> The conversion is for control responses and not for data. The
> reponse received by banner_receive method in (libssh2's session.c)
> is garbled and gived PACKET_FAIL error. This issue is specific to
> z/OS.

Can you please provide a libssh2 trace of a failed connection, using
one of the example programs which are included with libssh2?

Note that this may require you to build libssh2 on your own, since
trace output is sometimes not enabled in libssh2 packages made by
others.

Ideally I would like you to create a ticket for this issue at
http://libssh2.stuge.se/ but at the very least please try to send
trace output, so that we can try to identify the problem and then fix
it.

Thanks