Subject: ssh2_exec.c does not support keyboard-interactive, intentional?

ssh2_exec.c does not support keyboard-interactive, intentional?

From: Eric Tung <koikoi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 21:35:19 -0700

I'm new to libssh2, and naturally the first place I tried starting was
the example files. The example file ssh2_exec.c allows password and
publickey authentication, but not keyboard-interactive. OS X (at least
10.6.3, which I was testing against) allows publickey and
keyboard-interactive, but not password. I didn't realize this at
first, and thought there was something broken with my build or setup -
it wasn't until I looked at ssh2.c that I realized what was going on
and modified ssh2_exec.c to use keyboard-interactive. Before I spend
the time to clean up my patch, was this omission intentional?

Eric