Subject: "Callback returned error" with public key authentication, under windows, linux works

"Callback returned error" with public key authentication, under windows, linux works

From: Bart Simpson <b_a_r_t_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 10:29:00 +0200

Hello everybody,
at the moment i write my bachelor thesis and need libssh2 to connect to
a linux machine to run some commands and download files.
The goal is to write a program which runs on a windows and linux system
and it should use so many functions of the Qt lib as possible.

At this point my program runs perfectly on a linux system
(authentication with public key and password only works).
But on a windows system only password authentication works. The problem
is i need public key authentication for my project.

I get this error when i try to authenticate via public key under windows:
     error-code: -19
     error-text. Callback returned error

Can anybody tell me what is wrong in my code?

You can view the code of my test program here:
     http://jk-project.de/neu/main.cpp
     http://jk-project.de/neu/SshConnect.hh
     http://jk-project.de/neu/SshConnect.cc

regards