Subject: Re: SSH library hacker meetup at FOSDEM?

Re: SSH library hacker meetup at FOSDEM?

From: Aris Adamantiadis <aris_at_0xbadc0de.be>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 17:50:01 +0100

Hi Daniel,

Took me some time to write an answer but I'm at it now.
I'm going to be at Fosdem, and maybe Andreas. I think having a little
face to face would be a very nice idea.
I was planning to present a lightning talk at fosdem, but giving a talk
in the devroom is interesting too. I think the presentation would be a
little different, since the public would be too (lightning talk has
more an advertisement value, you cannot be technical in 15 minutes).

I'll keep you posted.

Aris