Subject: Re: some warnings when compiling for windows

Re: some warnings when compiling for windows

From: Vincent Torri <vincent.torri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:32:21 +0100

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 2:17 PM, Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se> wrote:

> Vincent Torri wrote:
> > Here is the patch below (and yes, it fixes the warning) :
>
> Thanks for fixing this in libssh2. But please start creating commits
> locally and send them either after running git format-patch to create
> a patch attachment, or using git send-email to send email directly
> from git to mailing list. By not sending a real git commit patch you
> unfortunately force others to do extra work to add your changes,
> which isn't so nice.

note also, according to the patch, that i'm working with the 1.3.0 release.
I've not checked out the git repo. I would have use git stuff otherwise of
course.

and honestly, for such trivial patches, copy/paste is fast enough, imho.
That's what I do myself when one send me trivial patches of 3 or 4 lines
like that for the project I'm involved with.

but i'll remember your note

thank you

Vincent Torri