Subject: RE: Compiling libssh2 under x64 with Visual Studio 2010

RE: Compiling libssh2 under x64 with Visual Studio 2010

From: Nick Pateman <nick.pateman_at_certivox.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 11:17:20 +0000

Errr what?

Now I speak with 13 years experience with software development so don't tell me I'm not on top of my build environment just because you read the beginning of a path name and made an assumption to its contents. The fact of the matter is I can't get libSSH2 to compile following the instructions that come with it, end of story.

For your information I was trying to do an x64 build of linCURL, and following an article I was reading it said that I needed to use libSSH2. Now as I was building it as a proof of concept for someone else I put all related projects into a root project called libCurl_X64. That clearly makes sense.

I suggest you try treating people with a little respect rather than attempting to insult them due to your own mistakes.

Thankfully I don't need it now, which is good because I won't have to be dealing with people like you!

Message: 3