Subject: Re: Question about an eventloop.

Re: Question about an eventloop.

From: Stef Bon <stefbon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 22:03:56 +0200

> Stef Bon wrote:
> > Why an eventloop is not used?
>
> Noone has implemented it.

Ok. If I write it and propose a patch here, would there be some interest?

Adding support for an eventloop is providing a callback when data is
available in
the socket. This callback does almost the same as _libssh2_channel_read.

> > - is there a possibility to implement xattrs like getxattr and setxattr.
>
> The situation with libssh2 is identical to the libssh situation.
>
> You can implement extensions for whatever you want, but you have to
> support them on both client and server side.

Where can I find documentation for this on the libssh2 website?

Thanks,

Stef