Subject: Re: For the interested ones: libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfileandlibssh2_userauth_hostbased_fro mfile with no need of the publickeyfile

Re: For the interested ones: libssh2_userauth_publickey_fromfileandlibssh2_userauth_hostbased_fro mfile with no need of the publickeyfile

From: Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 19:08:40 +0100

Hi again Jean-Louis,

Jean-Louis CHARTON wrote:
> Of course you can't know this; but I don't have much time to
> produce "really great parches".

I completely understand you! I did not understand that from your
first message though.

> You're right, it would require me more work, spending much more
> time reading libssh2 code, etc, etc and unfortunately, I can't at
> this moment.

Perfectly fine! I thought you meant that you did not know how and
could not find out. I did understand that you wanted to. :)

> On the other hand, I could also just do nothing at all to help.

Yes! And this is a very good point. Your contribution is much
appreciated!

> But well, after all; maybe my suggestion to make the publickeyfile
> parameter optional is not interesting at all.

As I said for me it's a must have so your work is certainly helpful
already!

Thanks again!