Subject: Re: Patch to ticket 228

Re: Patch to ticket 228

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 00:05:07 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 25 Oct 2011, Jernej Kovacic wrote:

> Now I have modified the function to call _libssh2_error(), converted tabs to
> spaces (hopefully none have remained) and reverted the changes in comp.c. I
> have also added a few important lines into the doc. file to ensure that the
> function will be used properly when "asked" for compression methods.

This is better but I still wish you'd pay more attention to: trailing white
space, source code style and line lengths. You also modified some unrelated
lines.

See the attachment here for my edited version showing my points. I'll commit
this within shortly and then we can continue polishing it based on what we
have in git.

I only have one comment left here: 'char ***arg' is a really unfortunate
argument type. I bet that will scare weak-hearted users really good. The least
we can do is to offer an example in the man page showing how to use it...