Subject: Re: libssh2 master 42aefdb configure.ac: Call zlib zlib and not libz in text but keep option names

Re: libssh2 master 42aefdb configure.ac: Call zlib zlib and not libz in text but keep option names

From: Alexander Lamaison <swish_at_lammy.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 13:38:59 +0100

On 18 September 2013 13:28, Peter Stuge <peter_at_stuge.se> wrote:

> I think it is absolutely apalling that there is so much build system
> crap in the libssh2 repo which isn't feature complete. I consider it
> a defect of our project and can not understand that it would be used
> in support of any proposed change.

Perhaps now is time to consider using CMake to generate files for any
build system our users prefer. That would avoid the problems of us
each favouring our own build system and not taking the time to roll
out changes to the others.

Alex

--
Swish - Easy SFTP for Windows Explorer (http://www.swish-sftp.org)